STEP 2.Submit a copy of your disability-parking permit with the completed access request:
- If you have a disabled person’s license plate, provide a copy of your tag registration
- If you have a disabled person’s hangtag, provide a copy of the hangtag (front and back)
- If you do not have a disability-parking permit, you may apply online for a disability permit with the Georgia Department of Driver Services.
Submit the required documents via one of the following methods:
In person: At the Card Services offices located on the 2nd Floor of the Student Center on both campuses, or at the Department of Parking office at 3499 Campus Loop Road in Kennesaw.
Please allow two to three business days for complete processing.
Where to Park: Once your application has been processed you will be notified by the Department of Parking and Transportation that your access has been granted. You will then be permitted to park in the following areas:
- On both campuses in any parking spot designated as Disabled Parking in any parking
deck or surface lot with disability-access parking (excluding the President’s Lot).
- Students may park in any available regular parking spot (not designated as disabled
parking) in your selected parking area.
- Please remember that your disability-parking permit must be visible when parked in a designated disability-accessible parking space at all times.
If you have any questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
A valid permanent or temporary handicap permit issued by the Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) of Georgia must be displayed in a visible location in the vehicle.
KSU has a zero tolerance policy for illegally parking in handicap spaces. Any vehicle parked illegally in a handicap space is subject to ticketing and towing.