Departments may request validation codes for hourly visitor parking by requesting e-coupons from KSU Parking and Transportation. This option is only available for KSU Departments with a university speed chart number.
Making an E-Coupon Request:
- E-coupon codes may be requested online through the E-Coupon Request Form.
- Departments will be billed based on e-coupon usage after the event.
- Billing for coupon codes is half the price of the posted visitor parking rate for the lot requested.
- Kennesaw Campus: the Welcome Center Visitor Lot, Lot J, Lot V2 and the North Parking Deck.
- Marietta Campus: Lot P2 and Deck P60.
- Deck P60 is a mixed use deck and visitor parking in that area is marked with striping and/or signage.
- Visitor must input license plate number at pay station and select the appropriate length of stay. Failure to do so may result in a citation.
- No refunds will be issued for e-coupon usage.